- 1940's Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein RPG, and the first heroic age starts.
The Invaders (Captain Amercia, The Human Torch, Namor, etc) arrive just as William J. "BJ" Blazkowitz defeats the "Harbinger of Doom" and it curses his family
- 2016 there was Spider-man, Wolverine, Kamen Rider Wizard, etc
- In the 2020's these heroes basically kept on hero-ing, but there was the establishment of a form of villainy that most of them couldn't deal with; World Three. their viruses, and Navis. Thankfully in this era, an era of sentient AI partners known as "Network Navigators" or "Net Navis" for short, a boy and his Navi, Megaman, manage to be the Super Heroes the world needs for Net based crime
- 2099-2100's With the Heroes of 2016 either dead or old as fuck, new heroes rise, from the likes of Kamen Rider Aqua and Spider-man 2099, to Shooting Star MegaMan
Remnants of the Smart Brain Corporation, SHOCKER, World 3 and the recently defunct Alchemax company decide to form together into a single organization, one that for the longest time would be a sleeper: The Union Aerospace Corporation.
- 2200's The UAC is still going, they haven't seemed to do any outwardly evil things, and even helped a young child going by the moniker "Commander Keen" defeat an invading army of Aliens, however the UAC's unable to make heads or tails of the salvaged tech for the longest time. Over all they advertise themselves as the "Wave of humanity's future" as they plan space colonization.
- 2250: The first Earth-Human space colony with Artificial Gravity is launched by the UAC, humans quickly adapt to life there.
- 2300: The UAC colonized Mars
- 2330: The Events of "Doom 3" occur, the UAC is unable to explain what happened, all security tapes having been erased and the lone survivor being unwilling to talk about it. 6 months later the events of "Resurrection of Evil" occur. At the end of Resurrection of Evil's events, the scientists discover a form of energy they dub "Argent Energy"
- 2335 "Present Day": while in another timeline, the Marine from the events 5 years prior would once again take on the forces of hell, in this one, a man known to the demons as the "Doomslayer" breaks out and takes on the armies of hell. While unknown to most, this man is, in reality, a previous universe's version of the Marine. He's rather pissed that the UAC in this universe made the same mistakes. The scientist "Shockwave" is on Mars studying the sudden appearance of these new life forms. Shockwave's own experiements with mixtures between Energon and Argent Energy, however the device he created goes BERSERK creating transwarp "Space time"Bridges forming all through out Earth's history, resulting in humans from various ages on the planet to end up inhabiting other worlds in the universe at large. Mass Disappearance of people in history to never return? Chances are they were transported to some other planet in the past. Or died in the depths of space.